Retain your audience's attention by story-telling.
Most social media videos all look the same and make the same noise in the market. That leads to your viewers not being interested in what you are telling them because they have already watched a bunch of similar videos. Parable wants to change that. We look for story telling ideas that captivates your audience and helps put you on top of your competition. Stop making noise and start making an impact with your video production.
📊 How can this asset help my business?
Short form social media videos are probably one of the most important things that your business can do in terms of social media. The challenge is, the majority of other businesses also know that. This leads to a bunch of videos that typically all look similar and never actually stop people from scrolling. If I were to ask you what makes you stop scrolling on social media, what would it be? A video that was quickly shot and edited and looks like everyone else, or movie trailers, documentaries, and story driven commercials (think of a truck commercial for example)? I think I know what you would pick. Therefore, the challenge is to actually think on a deeper level and create content that is captivating to your audience.
• Will my video stop people in their tracks?
• Is it entertaining enough to keep them watching?
• Does it communicate what I want them to know/feel?
Video will set you apart from your competitors.
It's no secret that social media has taken over and changed the way that businesses communicate their message. Video is without a doubt the best way to attract and communicate your message. The problem is, your competitors probably already know that. Not only that, but your competitors are probably already doing video too. So, the best way to set yourself apart is by creating content that is meaningful. Content that takes your viewers on a journey. Content that communicates a story.
Video is what your customers want to see.
Not saying that video is the only way to captivate your audience, but it is the fastest. It is the best form of communication and it allows viewers to go on a journey with your character. It is why most people would rather watch a movie than read a novel. Watching something allows you see emotion, and that is what captivates an audience.
- Viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video, compared to 10% when reading it in text.
- A HubSpot study found that 54% of people wanted to see more video content from a brand or business they support.
- Those people are also 85% more likely to purchase after viewing a product video.
- People typically only read between 20% and 28% of the words on your website, and four times as many consumers would rather watch a video about your product than read about it.
- Video outperforms text and static images by a staggering 1200%, driving 135% more organic traffic.
- Videos are a consumers’ favorite type of content to see from a brand on social media.
👩🏻 Who's the target audience?
Not only do people who work in marketing know how important social media is for businesses, but social media platforms also know that (and it's how they can make a lot of $$ haha). With them being on board with businesses using their platform for promotion, they have incorporated very simple tools to target anyone, anywhere. No seriously, anyone, anywhere. You can target by location, age, job, religion, gender, how many kids, etc. Therefore, your target audience could be whoever you want it to be.
We can create video ads that speak directly to your various target audiences.
Although you can target pretty much anyone, I would recommend diving into your business and figuring out who your ideal client is. Once we know who we are wanting to speak to, we can create content that speaks directly to them. Then you can take your content and target that audience on social media. Ultimately resulting in you attracting the clients that you want.
Let's look at a tangible example:
Let's say you were a luxury hotel located in the Upstate of South Carolina (say Greenville, SC) and you know who your target audience is. Let's say your audience is business people working for high-end companies and vacationers that don't like the beach, but enjoy exploring citing around the U.S. You can create content for those audience.
Some examples include:
- Video ad of what makes Greenville special (the experience for those who explore cities).
- Video ad for the experience of staying at your hotel (created so people can picture themselves at your hotel).
- Video ad showing how you can created a home for your guest (aimed at business travelers looking for a home away from home).
- Video ad showcasing how you encourage business travelers to come stay (office space, wifi, etc.).
- Video ad showing local restaurants in the area.
By tailoring your video ads to your various core demographics, you can consistently attract more customers in an effective, scalable manner.
📈 How can I properly utilize this video?
There are two aspects for creating an effective ad on social media and both are equally important.
1. Proper campaign setup, implementation, & analytics
2. The actual video ads that your customers see
Without proper work on the front end or the back end, your video will just fall flat. Doesn't matter how much money you throw at it. It takes a lot to understand how social media works and how to properly setup a campaign.
Parable Studio is an expert at the second part of the equation. We have taken the time to learn how to effectively communicate to audiences through the form of video. We are not experts at implementation of the video content on social media.
Since both parts are equally important and both take experts to conduct, we hand the responsibility of ad implementation to your marketing team or ad agency. At the end of the day, seeing you succeed is important to us and we don't care to be mediocre at things.